Sunday, March 8, 2009

"Majick" a rescue poodle

This is Majick. He was grown way out and as usual I did not have as much time to finish him as I would have liked. Owners request was "lots of hair, I like him really hairy and fluffy". I like a big topknot on a poodle myself. When I groomed him I knew the topknot was big but I thought it really suited him. After looking at the video I feel differently. It definitely needs a bit more scissoring. I cant wait to re groom him in six weeks. When she first brought him to me fresh out of rescue I didn't give him much thought. There was nothing special about him. I think he is a very pretty dog now and has a very nice coat. It's amazing what a great home, lots of love and a good diet can do.


2 comments:

  1. Sean, he looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's taking me forever to catch up on blogs, Sean. I'm loving the grooming you're showing. Lolita is green with envy! :-)

    ReplyDelete