Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hello Pussycat.....whoa whoa whoa....

I by know means try to pass myself off as a great cat groomer. I can do one if I have to but really prefer not to. Persians are a different animal from other cats, so docile and dog like. This was one of those, a very good cat. He was very hairy no matts, owner brushes but wanted some of the hair off but "not shaved". I usually tell owners its all or nothing and shave them with a 10 blade. I groom this clients dogs as well so I attempted to make her happy. I washed and dried this cat and then clipped him with a #1 steel comb. She was very happy. Next timeI do him I think I will try using my clipper vac. I welcome all critisism and suggestions from those of you who excel at cat grooming. The owner was very happy by the way.



1 comment:

  1. I take it that's a comb clip? Which one? Not bad at all really. I won't do comb clips, I always worry that they will complain of choppiness. They (clients) don't seem to get the difference in cat and dog coats. Braver man than me Gunga-Din.
    Dotidriple

    ReplyDelete