Thursday, January 29, 2009

A True Patron Saint to Dogs (Cockers mostly)



This is Mailyn Kessinger. I've been grooming dogs for her for about 6 years. These 3 belong to her but she brings me about a dog a week to groom. Many are quite difficult to groom due to being rescue dogs. She has a group called "Oldies But Goodies" and she and her cohorts have saved many a dog from certain death. I do some for free but not all of them. Someday I will.
She is a very kind, old soul. I adore her. I have never turned her away due to behavior and she only pays base price no matter what condition they are in. She has never not once complained in anyway or asked for a freebie or a price break nor has she ever rushed me. Did I say how much I adore her? Her day is comming soon for all freebies....soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment