Sunday, February 15, 2009

Turkey Neckin'

These necks look like something Lorena Bobitt threw out her car window.




I found these at our local Giant (think piGGly wiGGly) tonight. I've been looking for turkey necks for a while and had decided that no one around here sold them. I bought 5 packages.
There is a high end pet supply store near me that sells them (4 much much smaller necks frozen for $8). Do you feed necks to your dogs? How much and how often? The ones in the next video were gone in about 10 minutes, the only thing left was two lip smackin' happy Poodles.







1 comment:

  1. I fed Stony the neck of the turkey at Christmas. It was gone in five minutes. I'd like to get some more, but I question how much good it will do his teeth if it disappears that fast!

    Mary Anne in Kentucky

    ReplyDelete